4cyl, V6, and V8

nurkvinny

I've got a few engines up for sale. These are all located near Zanesville, and would have to be picked up there.

1 - Chevy 2.2 4cyl out of a 94 S-10. This engine is in pieces, but is complete. One cam lobe is bad; needs a cam kit and gasket set to put back together. $200 / obo.

2 - Chevy 3.8 V6 - 229ci out of an 82 El Camino. This one also includes the matching automatic transmission. This was taken out when a 454 was swapped into the truck. Needs valve seals. $150 / obo.

3 - Chevy 4-bolt 350 block. Block is .040 over. This was dipped, checked, bored, had new cam bearings installed, and had new freeze plugs installed. It came home from the machine shop and was placed in an engine bag. Has been sprayed down with oil often. $300 firm.

[ 13. May 2004, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: NurkVinny ]

Originally posted by Notchback:

I know someone very interested in the 2.2l but he will not have the money for two weeks. Are you willing to put a hold on selling it until he has the loot?

Thanks

Is this James?

If you can, have him e-mail me at nurkvinny@adelphia.net. The other guy that wanted it hasn't gotten back to me, so as far as I'm concerned, it can sit in my garage for a couple more weeks. smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...