Biker bash at the missing links club this weekend!

matthewdoughtyr1

My uncle's club is having a biker bash starting tonight and ending Sunday. It cost $15 and that gets you camping for the weekend. There hosting tons of games and giving away prices. All bikes welcome but there will be haters if you ride a sportbike but I plan on riding mine. The club is in mount sterling right of 71 on 56

i went to work at a poker run and i was the only sport bike in the who place about 499 cruisers and me :lol:

Sam & I did that a few years ago when a buddy of ours with a FatBoy invited us to his HOG's Poker Run. Talk about feeling like a minority.......Other than this kid who had a Ninja 250 (could've been BenYen) & was with his dad, we were the only sportbikes there! Like I told Sam......At least we brought the big boy crotch rockets!! :D

Nobody said anything derogatory to us.....but we were DEFINATELY gettin' lot's 'o looks!!!

Sam & I did that a few years ago when a buddy of ours with a FatBoy invited us to his HOG's Poker Run. Talk about feeling like a minority.......Other than this kid who had a Ninja 250 (could've been BenYen) & was with his dad, we were the only sportbikes there! Like I told Sam......At least we brought the big boy crotch rockets!! :D

Nobody said anything derogatory to us.....but we were DEFINATELY gettin' lot's 'o looks!!!

hell yea i know that look :lol: i figured by the time i got parked i was gonna have a mob waiting with a rope and a nice tree picked out near by