Work Truck

desperado

Here's what everyone needs. A good work truck. Plow, salt spreader, big GAS POWERED welder, that you can TIG with, I will provide the TIG torch and all the stuff necessary to TIG with other than a regulator and a bottle of argonTruck is setup, has tank rack on it for either Oxy/Acy cutting and welding outfit or argon tank. Tool box for carrying tolls and supplys. GAS POWERED air compressor, 5 horse Brigs and Stratton motor, runs well and airs up 20 gal tank fast. Seats are updated with Seats from a Cutlass (like sitting on a couch to drive). Heavy duty pipe and material rack that is easily removable, class 5 hitch, fully wired for trailer except electric brake module.

Base Truck is a four wheel drive Ford F250 400M with a C6. Bed is custom hand built, heavy headache rack (roll bar) 3/8 steel deck flat bed.

Custom front bumper, with anple lighting (500 watts total plus factory headlights) 85 AMP alt. Runs well, but buyer should not be concerned about fuel mileage when buying this truck.

Good, hard working truck. Not pretty, but ready to be worked hard.

$1500 buys the whole setup, welder, plow and salt spreader, and the welder. If you are not interested in welder and compressor a better deal can be made. Will also consider trades for car trailer or other items.

[ 30. July 2004, 04:01 AM: Message edited by: desperado ]

want to trade for a 350 long block. it needs built, but i have everything except crank bearings and gasket.

edit: if not i will see what i can do about getting some money together, may be awhile tho.

When you say needs built, is th machining work and everything done, or is it a motor that you pulled and took apart to freshen. Needs built implys that it need everything, needs assembled to me means machined, all new required parts are there and it need put together.

it was bored and built by a machine shop and it lost oil pressure b/c of a spun bearing. i had talked to someone about it and they looked at the bearing and said it was caused by material in the block. it was just something i am trying to get ride of.

• 2 months later...

This is still for sale. Winter is coming, and winters have been getting worse from year to year. Plow work paid $65 an hour typically last year and there was plenty of work for anyone with a plow truck.

I am still willing to part the truck, pull the welder, plow or saltbox and sell it by its self.

Jump on this now and make some money this winter or just plow out your driveway.

Trades will be considered.