Motorcyclist killed 6/19/08

sonavabeech

Another fatality. I hope it's no one from the forum. Regardless, it still sucks.

http://www.wbns.com/live/content/local/stories/2008/06/20/cycle.html?sid=102

GALENA, Ohio — A man was killed Thursday afternoon after his motorcycle collided with an SUV.

Delaware County sheriff's deputies said the collision sent the man flying off his motorcycle around 4:30 p.m. along on St. Rt. 3 at Plumb Road.

The victim was transported to Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, where he was pronounced dead.

Authorities had not released the victim's name as of Friday morning, nor had any charges been filed in the case.

The only thing I can find

WESTERVILLE, Ohio -- State Route 3 in Genoa Township was closed in both directions for several hours Thursday after an accident between a motorcycle and an SUV.

The motorcyclist, 52-year-old Brian L. Vincent, of Westerville, was pronounced dead at Riverside Hospital shortly after the crash, which occurred around 4:30 p.m.

Ethan J. Linnabary, 21, of Sunbury, was the driver of the SUV.

The accident is currently under investigation. No charges have been filed at this time.

http://www.nbc4i.com/midwest/cmh/news.apx.-content-articles-CMH-2008-06-19-0032.html

Haven't any idea who he was. Doesn't matter. My heart just sinks every time I read something like this. May God grant his family strength and peace. And may He guide and protect the rest of us.

RIP... Prayers out to his family. Its a shame that things have to happen like this. If any good out of this would be for us to pay a little more attention while riding or driving for that matter maybe avoid something terrible for us friends, or family.. God Bless.