87 supra Targa turbo for sale, need to SELL FAST!!

nadabomber

Ok I need to sell the supra fast, ran into issues that need money fast, seeing that this is the only thing I own worth anything, it has to be this. First off I bought it for 3200, with 95000 miles on it, it now has 97000, 5-speed, need clutch but still drives. anyways it has msd wires onlu used for like 300 miles, new plugs, all new gaskets through out the engine and new wiring, work done by toyota for 1200 dollars, have reciepts, has New MHG in it, full three inch exhaust and three inch downpipe apexi dunk muffler, also have the 3 inch test pipe, but not installed. Has k@n filter on open mod. Go fast bits boost controller, boost guage, Upper and lower intercooler pipes, new rear brakes and rotors also and maybe a few others here and there. It's burgendy in color and has gray leather interior. I will take a huge loss but need to sell for what I need, $2200 OBO, it needs to go!!!!. Let me know if your interested.

don't have any pics sorry, it's burgendy the body I would ahve to say solid wise is an 8 out of 10 no rust at all, a few hail pings, not bad, and usuaul older car scratches. NO RUST THOUGH. Interior could use some TLC it's gray leather, the center consol needs redone, and the back seat has some wear tears in it. All in all it's not to bad.

Sorry to see you have to do this Jeff, what happened? I have seen this car and it's in VERY decent condition for this price. I don't recall that much about the interior, but it couldn't have been that bad--I would have remembered if it looked bad.