03 Cobra Parts - no longer available

Dr. Pomade

Originally posted by 03Terminator:

That isnt an '04 purchased from a local Chevy dealer is it?? I was talking to a guy from a chevy dealer down there on a black ZO6.

Yeah, it is. McDorman's? If so, it was a deal I couldn't pass on.

Originally posted by Rotarded:

Free bump!

Are you gonna change your forum name to something a bit more car appropriate like, say .......

SMALL PENIS? graemlins/grin2.gifgraemlins/nutkick.gifgraemlins/popcorn.gif

Jackass. graemlins/finger.gifsmile.gif

Originally posted by 03Terminator:

YOU BA$TARD!!! smile.gif

I was a little too slow I guess. Good buy.

Yeah, it was priced right - I had to move on it. Plus, if you know me, you know I'm about as impulsive as they come. So, good price + inherent impulsivity = bought car.

Originally posted by copperhead:

John, do you still have anything relevent to this thread for sale?

Yeah, the rims (and tires they're attached to), they're still available, and the pulley is as well. Today or tomorrow will probably be the last day that I'll be able to continue offering them.

Originally posted by Venomss:

Yeah, the rims (and tires they're attached to), they're still available, and the pulley is as well. Today or tomorrow will probably be the last day that I'll be able to continue offering them.

Jason (droptop) expressed interest in the wheels, so please get with him as soon as possible. He was under the impression that they are already gone.

Originally posted by copperhead:

Jason (droptop) expressed interest in the wheels, so please get with him as soon as possible. He was under the impression that they are already gone.

I spoke with him about the rims, but, if I am remembering correctly, he didn't have 03/04 Cobra rims to give to me in a swap. I would need to get some rims in return for my rims, as I am turning the Cobra in to the dealership. Anyway, I'm PM him - thanks for the heads-up.

Originally posted by Venomss:

I spoke with him about the rims, but, if I am remembering correctly, he didn't have 03/04 Cobra rims to give to me in a swap. I would need to get some rims in return for my rims, as I am turning the Cobra in to the dealership. Anyway, I'm PM him - thanks for the heads-up.

I believe he has two different sets of cobra rims, but I definately don't know the differences.