LT-1 Complete FS/FT EDITED

desperado

Originally posted by HIgh Risk:

I have a detroit diesel 6-71 blower in one of the attics......

6-71 huh? is it a 6 or a 6V? Better way to ask, are the flanges on the center line of the lobes, or are they down on the output ov the blower.

I would be VERY interested in seeing this blower. And if it's in reasonable shape. I would swap you. I don't suppose that you have a snout and manifold for a SBC to go with it?

Call me and let me know.

Guest stvbreal
Not to hijack your thread but I have a set of Hooker shorty headers that would go well with that LT1. Brand new. Ceramic coated. Hardware still in the shrink wrap. Got them from Lingenfelter.

Originally posted by Evolved:

Not to hijack your thread but I have a set of Hooker shorty headers that would go well with that LT1. Brand new. Ceramic coated. Hardware still in the shrink wrap. Got them from Lingenfelter.

Not to worry, it may help it sell. What sort of money do you want for the headers?

Guest stvbreal

I paid 550, I'll take 200 bucks.

Damn, looks like the up'd the price on them. Check the link.

Shorty Headers

Their site seems a little slow right now. It may be on my end. :rolleyes:

[ 15. March 2004, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: Evolved ]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Originally posted by desperado:

Did you ever do anything with it????

It was for the chump who was with me Firebird. It is in a barn in Lancaster to my knowledge, untouched. I told him to take it to buckeyes shop and do it, but one of those "My girlfriends dad can do it for free" deals....