WTB:Stall

Guest My12SecGT

Well, a bit more information would be helpful here. Like what tranny it's going in. If you are wanting antiballoon plates in it or not. What diameter you would prefer it to be.

And I assume that you are talking about a torque convertor, I think that's what guys are refering to when they talk about a STALL. That is unless you are raising horses or something.

Guest 10secondMouse
Worst way to pick a convertor ever! Do you want the right convertor or a cheap convertor? What are the specs on the cam @ .050? How much does the car weigh? What transmission? What it the first gear ratio of the tranny? What size rear tire? Rear gear ratio? What rpm do you shift at? What rpm do you go thru the traps at? Nitrous? Sreet? Strip? or both? Not trying to be a dick, but don't pinch pennies when it comes to buying a torque convertor. I have seen to many people mess with used convertors and they wonder why their car has sub par performance at the track. The right convertor will make or break a cars potential. Call ATI, they will get you the RIGHT convertor, 1-800-284-3433. Good luck!