Some stereo stuff

Total Sign

6593i Infinity 3 way 6x9's $50. I put them in my boat about 2 months ago, still in perfect condition, sound great. SOLD

Also have another set of infinity 6x9's, in the boat last summer (on the water 5 times, not much listening with these). 2 ways, will have model number tomorrow. $35

2 pairs of Boston Acoustic RX57 2 way 6" Were in a boat for 2 summers. $25 a pair BOTH PAIRS SOLD

Also have this amp for sale- SOLD

http://www.columbusracing.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=24;t=002436

[ 06. July 2005, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: Assured Risk ]

Originally posted by JEEENKINNNS:

dibs on the 3 ways.

Brandon, are the rear speakers in my car blown, or just not wired?

There's no speakers back there, weren't any back there when I got the car. I think the wiring is fine IIRC, just needs speakers. Those covers just pop off.

Got new amp, selling old 2- Kicker KX 200.2, works great, missing the silver fancy cover, I think black works better anyway. $75 SOLD

Profile 600x4 amp, missing 2 secrwes that hold on the speaker wire. $45 SOLD

Alpine CDA-7863 Cd player - $75 SOLD

[ 06. July 2005, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: Assured Risk ]

Originally posted by Mustang_Nutt:

If Copperhead doesn't take that Alpine deck, I will. I also want to take a look at the other two amps too. When do you want to meet up? Same place cool?

If you want it, take it, I shouldn't be spending money right now :(

Originally posted by Mustang_Nutt:

If Copperhead doesn't take that Alpine deck, I will. I also want to take a look at the other two amps too. When do you want to meet up? Same place cool?

Do you want to meet up tomorrow night same place around 8?

Brian, whats your number?