Enki Rims

JZig06

I have a set of four Enki rims. They are 15" They are brand new never mounted or had a tire on them just been sitting in there boxes. They have all hardware needed except the air valves. Which can be found very cheaply. They need to go. So first 200 bux. i bought them for 400. or first good car cd player gets them hit me up on aim at J ZIG 06 or email at Dpanther006@yahoo.com or pm or leave something. Need to go fast. Pics upon request. and dont request just to see them actually have intrest please.

all i can tell you about bolt pattern since i really don't know much about them is that they were bought to go on to a 1997 dodge stratus es sedan. So if you can find that bolt pattern that is what they are. Or the pic might tell you. all pics sent

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by BAM6I4:

I'll take them, I've got a badass touch screen cd player i'll trade you. I have a picture of it, or we can meet up, my cell is 614-595-5536, hit me up whenever.

Matt

what kinda cd player? i might be intrested in buying it off of ya, for the price of the wheels.