D series engine parts and SONY cd player.......

Rainer

ractive 4-1 header in decent shape dented a little on the bottom-

intake manifold off of a d15b5 with fual rail and injecters-

intake manifold off of a d16z6 with fuil rail-

d16z6 throttle body-

d15b5 throttle body-

d15b5 power steering pump with pully-

non vtec d series ECU-

D15b5 motor with most of everthing on it head, bottom end, tranny, basically everything but the intake manifold. Can part out if need something.

sony xplode cd player the one that has a screen then when u push the button to folds down at an angle and shows the buttons-$150

take best offer for the engine stuff

REALLY need to sell the cd player

have pics of everything just hit me up and ill send u the pics.

Guest 00Smurf

the pics you sent did not come through. Try attaching them to an e-mail. not a pm. dont link to em from your harddrive I.E.:

file:///C:/WIN98SE/Desktop/pics/DCP_4383.JPG

file:///C:/WIN98SE/Desktop/pics/album_pic.php.jpeg

^that doesnt work. Also you might wanna update your OS, I've got a copy of XP Pro if you need it.

hey civicpowered he's still want's to sale, all the parts are at my house he has a lot on his plate this weekend, he's moving and working and has to be out of his old place sun so if you want to come by sunday ill be here untill 1pm then ill be back at 5 or so im in westerville right off 270 heres my cell give me a call and ill help you out 740-272-1122 names jeff . hit me on a pm if you want . thanks

Originally posted by GT -TITAN:

hey civicpowered he's still want's to sale, all the parts are at my house he has a lot on his plate this weekend, he's moving and working and has to be out of his old place sun so if you want to come by sunday ill be here untill 1pm then ill be back at 5 or so im in westerville right off 270 heres my cell give me a call and ill help you out 740-272-1122 names jeff . hit me on a pm if you want . thanks

PM sent