WTS: 1992 Ford 5.0 Stock Heads, Injectors, Granatelli MAF 70mm

Notchback

Nothing wrong with the heads. They were swapped out for a set of Trick Flow replacements.

$20 obo

*edit* price drop

Selling a full set of stock fuel injectors. No problems with them, swapped out for 24s.

$20 obo

*edit* price drop

Selling a Granatelli MAF 70mm calibrated for 19lb injectors.

$40 obo

*edit* price drop

[ 11. May 2004, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: Notchback ]

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by SamZman:

Would it make any sense to put the MAF on a stock 91? I have a cold air intake..but that's it. :( Does it require the computer to be programmed?

To be honest I do not have a before and after dyno of my car when it didn't have the MAFs and when it did. I honestly believed I felt it in the seat of my pants but that is really uncertain since I did upper/lower intake + MAFs + conical air filter all at the same time. It will absolutely work on a 91 and would not require any changes on your computer. It is calibrated now for stock injectors and would pretty much be a true 'bolt in' and move-on item. The reason I moved away from the Granatelli was because I increased my injector size from 19 to 24 and Grantelli wanted way to much to recalibrate the MAFs for me.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for your interest.

Sounds good.. thanks for the help guys. smile.gif

I'll give you the 40 bucks you're asking. Let me know how you'd like to meet up.

Thanks.

Well I was going to PM you but I am on your ignore list. :D

I plan on going up to Geeros (spelling?) on Friday evening. Do you want to meet up there around 10:00 pm?

yeah I accidentally hit that earlier and couldn't figure out how to undo it till a little bit ago redface.gif

.. but that sounds good. I'm not sure exactly what I have goin on Friday night, but I'll PM ya my cell so you can let me know when you're around.

yeah I accidentally hit that earlier and couldn't figure out how to undo it till a little bit ago redface.gif

.. but that sounds good. I'm not sure exactly what I have goin on Friday night, but I'll PM ya my cell so you can let me know when you're around.

Sounds good. I will give you a call on Friday.

Originally posted by Mud Butt:

possible dibs on the heads. i can probably pick up saturday. Do theya have valves and whatnot?

Everything is there except the push rods.

Thanks for your interest.

SamZman, it was nice to meet you tonight and thanks for picking that up off of me.

Fuel injectors need to go. There was no problem with them. Replaced with 24lb injectors. They're 19lb injectors.

Originally posted by Notchback:

[QB]SamZman, it was nice to meet you tonight and thanks for picking that up off of me.

[QB]

Thank you, James. The part looks perfect. graemlins/thumb.gif