F/S or trade?

Guest 1_slow_600

Guest 1_slow_600
I have a 1990 Chevy S-10/5 speed/candy apple red/ That I would like to get ride of. I just put a new motor in it about a month ago the motor had 94000 miles on it the truck itself only has 120000. It has some lite rust underneat the doors and thats about it. It runs great. Also just put all new brake lines on it. It has an aftermarket bumper(rolepan) The inside is in great shape. Its not ext cab. Im asking $1500.00 O.B.O or would like to trade for a car. Let me know thanks.

i have a 96 beretta with 100000 miles on it. i would be willing to work a deal out. car has no rust, one dent in passenger door. runs great. interior is not bad just dirty. ive always wanted an older s10. let me know.

Guest 1_slow_600
I dont no have any pics sorry. I not sure what kind of car im looking for just somthing that looks ok and runs good.

Guest 1_slow_600
Originally posted by still2high:

i have a 96 beretta with 100000 miles on it. i would be willing to work a deal out. car has no rust, one dent in passenger door. runs great. interior is not bad just dirty. ive always wanted an older s10. let me know.

Hey is this Brandon by chance?

Guest 1_slow_600
Originally posted by still2high:

Hey is this Brandon by chance?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cam'ron
hey slow600, I have an 89 civic 4dr. with a tranny change that has 120,000, a 94 1.5L engine with 133,000 miles. new drums rotors brakes brake lines, automatic. nice sound system. runs amazing. dent in front fender. let me know if you want to trade

Where are you located? I would like to take a look at the truck. I have a 90 CRX Si that is very very clean that I'm looking to get rid of to buy a truck. Let me know if you have any interest.

Guest cam'ron
hey american badass, I am really really looking for a crx, and you have the exact one I want, please pm with some specs, im really interested in your car

• 5 weeks later...