Ford dealer with good service dept?

zuht

I'm hoping there's a Ford dealer around here that won't dick me around on warranty work. I was less than impressed with Krieger the one time I went there, but it is right by my workplace. Any suggestions? East side works better, but I will go out of the way if I need to.

I had some cooling problems, but fixed it for the time being on my own by doing a flush and fill (they refused to work on it under warranty because the previous owner had put in some green coolant, then tried to charge me for the time they spent opening the cap and spilling coolant all over my engine bay). Right now, I need a slow coolant leak (at the thermostat housing) fixed and belts looked at (probably just need tensioned or something, stupid chirping).

graham is most certainly NOT mod friendly. snead got fucked over bad because of a pulley on his lightning. they said it voided his warranty. he had a spun rod bearing which was a common problem with the blocks from windsor. it had nothing to do with an aftermarket pulley. but they still black flagged him. his warranty got voided indefinitely.

• 2 weeks later...
Krieger has always been good to me and sorry you had problems but the replaced my entire abs system and I had aftermarket wheels and tires. If you go ask for Mark at the service reps and don't talk to anyone else because half the time they don't know what their talking about.

Guest FastSaleen
I agree with the Jim Kiem Ford suggestions. I have had all kinds of good service from them - on a 99 E350 van, my 93 Probe, and my 97 Cougar.