Eagle F1 GS-D3's

Guest h8tcivics

Guest h8tcivics

I have heard that BFGoodrich KDW G-force TA's are the best tire to put on GM cars for high performance. Friend has them on his trans am and loves them to death.

I have Michelin XGT H4's on my GP right now. I never rotated them do to the fact in winter and wet weather I would floor it and roastem. well summers here and I wanted to get some real tires... my michelins are very nice tires, I really like them. they were 22560R16's.

I ordered the new F1's yesterday and put them on this afternoon around 3pm. they are 245/50YR16.

They are Fu**ing AWESOME!!! it changed the handling dramatically. It wants to go straight when you floor it...when I try to burn I just take off. I can take turns going twice as fast.

in fact tonight when I turned right onto Emrald Prkwy from riverside..going 34into the turn when damp out. my rear end kicks out like it couldnt get grip and I power slide around the turn. Michelins are new on the rear of the car. These tires are the best thing I have ever put on my car. quiet ride, smooth, and a hell of a lot better than KDW's. but they only cost 200 a tire. I highly recamend them.