need help with the XBox

95probegt

Guest monkey4sale321
I'd say just ship back to microsoft and have them fix it for ya. Did that with my PS2 twice. Mailed it too them and they just sent me a new PS2. I would like to think Xbox would do the same

I have an idea what happened to it!!! Let me think about this one for a second. Xbox was dropped xbox stopped working. So, it was probably dropped and then it broke and you'll have to buy a new one. Shit son, I am to s-m-r-t. Just messing, anyways I thought these things were like bullet proof?

when i turned it on the firsttime it fragged, the second time i wiggled the input cable and it let the audio play but not the video, does anybody know what they charge to fix them, if i send it back in that is, and yes i thought they were bullet proof to but i guess not.

so it loads the audio of the game? were there any cables plugged into it when he dropped it? could be just your output connector but then again that plug has a shitton of connectors on it. Did you get any type of warranty on it? or just standard bs microsoft warranty?