What do YOU need?

RidersDiscount

Rearsets: Vortex, Sato, Woodcraft and Attack.

Case Covers: Woodcraft, Vortex. I really like the Woodcraft case covers purely for the replaceable slider. It is more expensive initial cost, however in the long run the price advantage is substantial.

I personally use Vortex rearsets on my R6 and Vortex would have the most discount to apply to you guys.

Sweet. Gonna have to research them and see what I like the best and when I pick up the bike and have time to go over it, see what all needs replaced. Thanks!

PM'd ya. I need SupertechR's in black with red accents non vented, I wear a 9.5shoe and wear very thin socks when wearing boots(43 or 42 I'd guess) but could use a little sizing help. Also looking for a Scorpian 1000 or 1100, size large. Sent ya the 2 designs, but would also work with matte black.

Thanks!

Sweet. Gonna have to research them and see what I like the best and when I pick up the bike and have time to go over it, see what all needs replaced. Thanks!

This is also my suggestion since I have both on my bike (07). The rearsets are more adjustable and cheaper. I buy two complete rearsets since replacement parts individually are kinda expensive.

Also, Woodcraft case savers are definitely some of the best. Stator side is a complete replacement and clutchside is the outside cover. I went Stainless Steel on both for more durability.

Nate, I should have that larger list to you within the month I hope. Filing my taxes soon.

PM'd ya. I need SupertechR's in black with red accents non vented, I wear a 9.5shoe and wear very thin socks when wearing boots(43 or 42 I'd guess) but could use a little sizing help. Also looking for a Scorpian 1000 or 1100, size large. Sent ya the 2 designs, but would also work with matte black.

Thanks!

PM replied!

would be interested in airoh helmets, posted a thread on it over the summer

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=83360

There are currently no US distributors that we work with currently carrying that brand unfortunately.

This is also my suggestion since I have both on my bike (07). The rearsets are more adjustable and cheaper. I buy two complete rearsets since replacement parts individually are kinda expensive.

Also, Woodcraft case savers are definitely some of the best. Stator side is a complete replacement and clutchside is the outside cover. I went Stainless Steel on both for more durability.

Nate, I should have that larger list to you within the month I hope. Filing my taxes soon.

Sounds good!

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of price??

Tour Master Select 14 Liter Magnetic Tank Bag.

Length cannot be longer, in fact something closer to 8" L with a good place for a map would be more ideal, but I think I can make the other work ok......

So, are you looking, or ignoring?

You posted the question so I thought I'd see what kind of price you offered. But I'll just get it elsewhere if its a problem.

Btw, tell Mike thanks for the deal on the cardo scalia. Looking forward to using it this riding season!

Good luck with your new position.