holly crap

alibies

my first speeding ticket ever and the judge gives me 90 days no license and 90 more days after that with prevleges =0 180 days! my cuz has had 3 and is just spending this kinda time! the judge for knox has problems! 180 days 152$ and i have to re-take the driving exam and pay for all of that crap WTF! oh yeah he put me on probation too...

(i dressed up, smiled, did the whole yes sir no sir bull too so i wasnt unrully... and the trooper wrote on the ticket that i was nice)

Guest tbirdchick
damn that sucks, iknow alot of my friends got tickets going 82 in a 55 they were 19 at the time and they got wreckless op. and that was it. they've had 2 speeding tickets before that too.

Guest ImprezaWRX
I got a like 3 speedng tickets, all over three years old. But my second one was for 86 in a 65, cop said he clocked me at 86 but erased if off the radar when I asked to see it. I went to court and could choose beteen the speeding ticket or the wreckless ops for being for than 25mph over, I took the ticket of course.

the judge said he put me on probation does that mean im gona get a call from an officer and all? if so i hear that could be good for me because i have 2 jobs and no work prevleges the first 90 days... someone said theyd help get me prevleges the 90