free ipod (this actually isn't a scam)

Primera

hey everyone. i was told about this site from a friend of mine and its legit. all you have to do is sign up for a free offer and get 5 of your friends to do the same thing. one of the offers is signing up for ebay. i signed up for an ebay account (with a different email address and different credit card) and all you have to do after you register is bid on an item. i'd suggest bidding $1 on a high reserve auction. for the aol offer, you can just register for it and it has a 45 day free trial...just cancel the trial after it is verified (3-6 days) and you won't have to pay a dime. it'll still count as bidding on an item. they have a few other offers that work the same way. anyway, if you're interested in helping me out and getting a free ipod for yourself click this link

referral page

if you need proof that this is legit go here

Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

and what was the deal with it?

same thing except they were offering a Dell Laptop instead... I was like... hmmmmmmmm ok, why not.... we'll see if we actually recieve the merchandise or not.

i was gonna try the free flat screen one but there has been a little controversy over that one. if you have read through the terms and conditions of it...it states..

1. It is not GUARANTEED that you will recieve a tv upon completion

2. An account can be placed on hold for any suspicion of fraud or violation of TOS

- even if there was a mistake on the staffs part, the hold is irreversible and all the credits earn will be lost and connot be recovered

Originally posted by V6 Power:

I did that but for the free laptop instead of iPOD tongue.gif

has anybody proven that they recieved the free laptop (that you know of)? i believe the ipods are the only ones that are confirmed so far. anyway, thanks for everyone who has been helping me out with this! we need more people in on this so all of you can get free ipods as well.

p.s.-make sure after you are "verified" as doing one of the offers that you cancel with whatever company you signed up for so you dont get charged for anything a month later.

Originally posted by deftapcubus:

has anybody proven that they recieved the free laptop (that you know of)? i believe the ipods are the only ones that are confirmed so far. anyway, thanks for everyone who has been helping me out with this! we need more people in on this so all of you can get free ipods as well.

p.s.-make sure after you are "verified" as doing one of the offers that you cancel with whatever company you signed up for so you dont get charged for anything a month later.

I'll verify it when I get it... if not, I'll raise hell til I do... although an iPOD would be cool as well....

how do I verified that I'm verified?

you should be able to check your account status at the page where you entered your email and password. btw, whats the url for the free laptop one?

Originally posted by V6 Power:

I'll verify it when I get it... if not, I'll raise hell til I do... although an iPOD would be cool as well....

how do I verified that I'm verified?

Originally posted by Maro:

My vote.... its graemlins/bsflag.gif

alright well i have 2 people on my list that are verified so far and once i get 3 more verified, i'll be getting the ipod sent to me. i'll post pics to prove it, if the link at the top doesn't prove it well enough.

I got bored and made up 5 different work emails, sent them all referrals then made up ebay accounts with all and placed a bid with them. On my Check Status page, all 5 say Offer Completed, now it just needs to verify mine and it's good to go. smile.gif

Originally posted by Blowzilla:

I got bored and made up 5 different work emails, sent them all referrals then made up ebay accounts with all and placed a bid with them. On my Check Status page, all 5 say Offer Completed, now it just needs to verify mine and it's good to go. smile.gif

jesus! you must've REALLY been bored!

Guest tbirdchick
I got bored and made up 5 different work emails, sent them all referrals then made up ebay accounts with all and placed a bid with them. On my Check Status page, all 5 say Offer Completed, now it just needs to verify mine and it's good to go.
hahaha you beat me to it, only because i was bored and wanted to see if that really would work... let me know if they varify you.

Originally posted by 4cefed:

hahaha you beat me to it, only because i was bored and wanted to see if that really would work... let me know if they varify you.

Those fuckers.. it verified them all then I got an email from them saying how the accounts were not real. bastards.

*edit* Here is the email I received.

Your account on FreeiPods.com has been placed on hold.

Our staff has determined by close examination that one or more of the referrals you gave are not unique users.