GreenLawn Abbey

Guest busteryhyman

Guest busteryhyman
Hey, I made my way to GreenLawn Abbey today and for the first time ever the gates upstairs were open. Someone snapped the gate off the hinges, literally. i went inside and this place is in HORRIBLE condition. the statues look like they've been beaten with a ballbat and there's dirty and garbage everywhere. anyone know who maintains, or is suppossed to maintain this place?

Originally posted by WWJKD?:

That's an awesome website. :cool: I was surprised that I'm familiar with a number of the places on there.

On one of those hocking hills "track days" we should go find the moonville tunnel. The stories from that place freak me out.

Guest busteryhyman

i can give you exact directions to moonville. it's no where actually near hocking hills, but i'm from near there. you have to go out to vinton county, in the zaleski state forest near lake Hope state park.

the directions you get from the internet will cause yout o go so far out of your way it's not funny. if you're not afraid of crossing asmall creek, i can get you there within 5 min of getting off the main road.