Say a prayer....

Guest monkey4sale321

Guest monkey4sale321
Say a prayer, light a candle, or simply keep this in your thoughts tonight...Two kids from Dublin Scioto (where I'm a junior) got into a terrible car crash today on Sawmill road...It was just out in front of the Krogers just North of Hard Rd...Andy Quinn and Eli Pierce were in the car...Eli was riding shotty and suffered minor injuries to one of his arms...Tho, Andy wasnt quite as fortunate...He smashed his head into the winshield due to not wearing a seatbelt...From my girlfriends best friend Jaimes brother Andrew, who is best friends with Eli and Andy (tho Im friends with Andrew) said that Andy was talking while passing in and out of consciousness, tho there was a lot of blood...Not wearing a seat belt and being stoned were two of the things involved, tho, the crash may not have even been his fault...The other car in the crash supposedly ran a red light and nailed them...Being decent friends with Andrew and Eli, and altho I dont quite agree with Andy Q. and some of the things he does, please say a prayer for him and his family tonight...Please dont flame his stupidity, its already been stated, just keep him in mind tonight, even if he does make it, its not very likely that he will resume a normal life...He will probably be a vegetable...Thanks for reading, just remember DUI is bad...

Guest monkey4sale321

The guy that ran the red light most likely broke his neck, he wasnt going anywhere. It was a father and a son that were in the other car, a jetta. BTW, I stole this write up from my bestest friend in the whole wide world Marty who is on www.ohiohondas.com

Original Link http://www.cbushondas.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9543&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Originally posted by Gonzo:

The guy that ran the red light most likely broke his neck, he wasnt going anywhere. It was a father and a son that were in the other car, a jetta. BTW, I stole this write up from my bestest friend in the whole wide world Marty who is on www.ohiohondas.com

Original Link

<font size="]" target="_blank">http://www.cbushondas.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9543&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=[/QB]

can you post what is said for the guys who are not memebers of Ohio Hondas please

Originally posted by Gonzo:

He smashed his head into the winshield due to not wearing a seatbelt... and being stoned ... the crash may not have even been his fault...

Drugs are bad MMmmmKay.

I hope no one dies, but i Pray that there is a lesson learned.

I don't wish harm to anyone, but when people don't wear seatbelts, that's Darwin thinning out the gene pool. I hope they are all right, but for crying out loud, just because you may be the best driver in the world, doesn't mean everyone else on the road is too. Please put on your seatbelts, people. graemlins/nonono.gif

Wease <-- A seatbelt saved his life. smile.gif

Guest monkey4sale321
Alright, hes still in the hospital, not doing so good. He's got bruises all over his face and a huge gash from temple to temple, the driver. Eli is fine with stitches on his arm. The other driver has a broken neck. tahts all i know

A seatbelt has saved my life, granted.

But wearing a seatbelt killed my dad's best friend. Got into a bad accident. Car caught on fire. Seatbelt wouldn't release. Firefighters cut the belt, but it was too late.

Also, we all know the story with Jimmy Dean not wearing a seatbelt.

So, I wouldn't say not wearing a seatbelt is stupid.

Send my prayers. They're needed. Yes, Satan prays. Remember, I'm a fallen angel...

While your praying your friends current condition pray for his previous one as well. While this crash might be a more straight forward almost dying "Getting stoned." is also probably killing him slowly. And he's doing that to himself.

Guest stvbreal
Originally posted by Rane:

While your praying your friends current condition pray for his previous one as well. While this crash might be a more straight forward almost dying "Getting stoned." is also probably killing him slowly. And he's doing that to himself.

What's wrong with getting stoned? It's the idiots that can't drive that need to be dealt with, the jackass who caused the accident. He was probably drunk. But drinking is OK, right? (sheesh)

I hope your friend(s) get well soon.

Originally posted by EvilEvo:

What's wrong with getting stoned? It's the idiots that can't drive that need to be dealt with, the jackass who caused the accident. He was probably drunk. But drinking is OK, right? (sheesh)

I hope your friend(s) get well soon.

maybe if he wasnt't stoned he would have been able to react quicker to the other driver or possible avoided the entire accident all together. I'm not saying that its his fault that someone hit him either but if you stupid enough to drink/do any kind of drug and drive your just asking for trouble.

BTW hope your friend get better.