Virtual Memory...etc.

The Pikey

How do you get back or clean up your C:drive? I have been getting shit loads of fucking Spyware graemlins/doh.gif Even after I sweep, it takes away memory. I can't even run certain applications because of it. I keep getting a rundll32.exe application error when I try and open them. I already tried to defrag...didn't help.

This Spyware shit is 10000x worse than spam mail.

Another small item...I don't get the page "click" noise when I click on new webpages or go back. I'm not sure why that's stopped :confused:

Thanks for any advice.

Scott

Peace

I had the same problem recently. Apparently if you use kazaa or similar you may be under attack from a virus. CTRL/ALT/DEL and see if a process called sysupd.exe is running. If so, restart in safe mode and delete C:/WINDOWS/sysupd.exe, and then run your ad aware or whatever. Should take it all right off. My system was 1000x faster afterward.

Not trying to jack your thread but,

On my new Dell I am always getting a Virtual Memory Error, or Virtual Memory is Too low Error. Then it says Windows is increasing the size of the file, but it usually locks up. It only happens when my computer is idle for a while. Any ideas on how to fix this?

thanks,

Tom

Update: I had some damn Twaintech bs on my computer that none of my sweepers would remove. I got rid of one of the files...but I'm not sure how to manually do the rest. I also have this JRaun Malware...under c:\windows\systems32\installer.exe

None of my Ad/Spyware programs will remove it either...they just tell me it's high risk.

Any more info would be much appreciated.

Scott

peace