Graduated.. Finally

Well last night marked the last time I will ever set foot in Grandview Heights High School again, I guess it was exciting and all but the speeches people gave were bullshit and boring for the most part. The only real thing I didn't enjoy was the long ass annoying slide show presentation.. It was the same people OVER and OVER again pah, but yeah I graduated so now I have to actually do something with my life! :mad: But hell I'm out of highschool FINALLY so I'm happy :D now comes college....

Originally posted by Ricochet:

That's what I hated about highschool.. the superstars got the spotlights all the way till the end.

yeah, but look at most of them now. i ran into the captin of the football team from my old high school the last time i was in toledo. he is working as the drive thru manager at burger king in maumee, oh. funny shit. dude never fucking liked me. made fun of me and shit until i got bigger then him. now he serves me food. buwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

/sadistic laughter