Crimson Room

VDUB

Originally posted by B1ackout:

How damnit? I can get behind the headboard and next to the mattress under the beneath the pillow. But how the fuck do you get BEHIND the bed?

IIRC, from the straight view of the bed you wanna click towards the lower right part of the bed. If thats not right, ill try it later and figure it out.

Originally posted by Earl:

Also, make sure you wait for the video to end, then click where the red X was three times. If you do it while the video is playing, it will kick you out back to the wall with the CD player.

good addition to my help. graemlins/thumb.gif

Guest Elinar Longsight
Originally posted by The DropTop:

where is the damned screw driver????

Its in the safe, which you find by watching the dancing guy and click on the little star type spot he keeps pointing too.

Guest Elinar Longsight
I can't figure out the Viridian Room. I am missing 3 items and I have no idea where to find them. I don't know what the voice is saying and I am going bonkers trying to figure this out.

Originally posted by Elinar Longsight:

I can't figure out the Viridian Room. I am missing 3 items and I have no idea where to find them. I don't know what the voice is saying and I am going bonkers trying to figure this out.

Well, the voice says nothing.. I'd help more with the Viridian Room, but its been a while.