I'm Back...Sortof!

SausageKing

Hello to everyone!

I just wanted to write and say thank you for the SUPPORT and all the PRAYERS you gave to me and my family. No words can describe how much that means to me!!!!!!!! It's very special and nice to know I'm surrounded by a bunch of "Good People" . I don't think I really know everyone on here all to well that signed the card, and to get this kind of generousity is really special and helpful in these trying times.

You all have a place in my heart!! Thank you soooooooooooooooo much!

Jimmy

p.s. If anyone is interested on working on my car I would really like it!

I just don't have the strenght or correct mind set to work on it right now.

I have to fab an exhaust or buy one. If anyone has one for sale let me know.

Money is kinda tight right now for me. I have doctors bills to pay form the accident. I still need to make the wiring harness for the engine. Put fluids in and GOOOOOOOOO!!!

Thank You,

Jimmy

Quantum #937 209-0711 Mark (cell)

You can call Mark and talk to him and see what time works for you and him!

Jimmy Dean

Guest Elinar Longsight

You're very welcome. I am sure many will agree, but no matter what difference people have on this board, we always come together for a great cause. That was one of the main reasons this community was created, to make friends. Not only are these people car entusiast, but are for the most part are good people too.

I, for one, can't wait until you are able to join us again at meetings. Take care Jimmy. :D

Originally posted by Street Sweeper:

Hello to everyone!

I just wanted to write and say thank you for the SUPPORT and all the PRAYERS you gave to me and my family. No words can describe how much that means to me!!!!!!!! It's very special and nice to know I'm surrounded by a bunch of "Good People" . I don't think I really know everyone on here all to well that signed the card, and to get this kind of generousity is really special and helpful in these trying times.

You all have a place in my heart!! Thank you soooooooooooooooo much!

Jimmy

p.s. If anyone is interested on working on my car I would really like it!

I just don't have the strenght or correct mind set to work on it right now.

I have to fab an exhaust or buy one. If anyone has one for sale let me know.

Money is kinda tight right now for me. I have doctors bills to pay form the accident. I still need to make the wiring harness for the engine. Put fluids in and GOOOOOOOOO!!!

Thank You,

Jimmy

Quantum #937 209-0711 Mark (cell)

You can call Mark and talk to him and see what time works for you and him!

Jimmy Dean

Hey ya big boner! Why be so subtle about the new car you got? Why does it have to be in your sig.? I say you start calling out some M3s ;)