Worst Movie EVER

Devils Advocate

I saw it w/ my g/f tonight....good flick. I watched it after reading all of these "reviews."

I knew it wasn't scary, and wasn't expecting it to be a horror movie (though I've never considered any of M. Night's movies to be horror flicks, including Signs which I watched again earlier today).

I kind of put out of my mind the comments about the predictable ending before I entered the theater. I was just enjoying the film and not thinking much. I knew something was up for most of the movie, but didn't realize the key plot point until later than most.....I guess I was just expecting something different. But I liked how it went, and enjoyed M. Night's cameo apperance, as he does in all of his movies. smile.gif

Back from the dead.

I just saw it last night, I thought it was a great movie. Some of the dialogue was forced at times, especially by Sigourney. I dont really understand what all this talk of "figuring out" is. It was pretty much spelled out for you half - 2/3 way through the movie.

Regardless, in a time where almost every movie is a regurgitated plot line that only serves as a forum to display the latest innovations in CGI, its refreshing to see a unique plot line.

Im sure M.Knight would offer his dearest apologies that he didn’t blow up enough stuff to satisfy the typical movie "connoisseur".

Originally posted by harry's94tsi:

i thought it was a good movie. i like the fact that it's different, you KNOW what's going to happen in hero flicks and you KNOW what's going to happen in horror flicks. this one kept you guessing MOST of the time.

I totaly agree. My boyfriend and I liked the movie. There were a few parts that got you to jump or gasp. However... ther reason most people say the ending sucked is because it leaves you hanging. In a way, it makes you use your imiganation. I would recomend it. graemlins/thumb.gif