This goes for everyone.

Guest Ranger_Man

Originally posted by mesteno:

That's fine, then the action should be taken by the SMC as a whole, and semi professionally, not presented as one person with a gavel by thier name's threatening opinion.

Note in the first post, there is NO mention of "we" "smc" "complaints", ect that would suggest that it's something that the group feels.

Instead It's just "I" "I" "I" "I"

Remember it was this type of overly nit picking and the people above the regular members are NEVER wrong Bullshit that started everything to suck the first time.

IMO, the SMC should be communicating with members not standing over them with the bully stick.

Good point, and noted. We're new at this, go easy. :cool:

Originally posted by Republicant:

Is it really like it's preventing any sort of intelligent conversation? I havent seen it an any tech threads or serious discussions. He has a Michigan flag in his avatar on a columbus car forum.

intelligent conversation? you have a fucking guy liting himself on fire. how does that resemble to a car forum? I guess thats just from another one of your hourly surf boards. Isuxatlife.org/forum. Also superglue has had a anti michigan avatar for a long time and you dont hear people bitching about it.