Help Apperciated

KennyFKINPowerz

Ok everyone. As most of you know I am a photographer. I shoot all kinds of stuff portraits, weddings, sporting events and most of all drag racing. Well here is the deal I have scaled back the hours at my tech job so I could take my photography business to the next level. I currently have EvilEvo working on my new site www.ultimateimg.com and I am getting ready to open my studio in New Albany. We should be open for business around the middle of October. Any business or referals that anyone could send my way will greatly be appreciated. Opening a new business is very expensive and always slow at first. Granted I have been in busines for a couple of years but I have ran it out of my home. Anyway any business that anyone can swing my way would be awsome. Also there will be a discount for any CR members.

Originally posted by Jackson:

Weddings ... Weddings ... Weddings ...

Go get a reasonable video camera and some DVD authoring software. You can easily land $1200-$3000 weekend gigs if you can package it together. Provided there is a little DVD post production work.

funny thing is, doing basic stuff like wedding videos is sooooo easy and would only take maybe an hour or so aftter taping it of your time and you could make some kick ass stuff.

Have you thought about doing HS senior pictures? I know that there are only a few places here in town that do a good job, however they are extremly expensive. So... maybe you can go to their place, or find out their prices and offer a package deal better than theirs. I know that alot of the private schools, like my old high school, have fliers and announcements (or something of the sort) to give the students an idea of where to go.

If you'd like to know some of the highschools that are private in this area, I can list a ton.

Good Luck with your new business!

p.s. I also forgot that those schools video tape their games and take pics as well. If I'm not mistaken, the person in charge of that at my old hs has quit!