Selling Textbooks?

Guest Crankshaft

Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue"> ...anyone know the best place to do it? I've still got my books from first semester, and need a place to sell them. The college buys them back at a ridiculously low price (less than they actually cost-not what you pay for them, but what they retail for in normal stores); for example, a $73 book I have I can sell for $2.00. w00t.

I was thinking that amazon.com might be a good place to sell them, but I don't think the demand for a book on Microeconomics is very high, so I doubt I'd get much for it. Thoughts?

Well, amazon.com would get you a buyer if someone searches for that ISBN number and they like your price. You could try searching for what it the book costs on CampusI.com and price yours a little lower cause it's used. You may have to wait for next term and hope someone still uses that edition.

I got my fluid mechanics book earlier this week from amazon marketplace for $105 including shipping. Took only 3 days to get it and saved me $50 (it's stupid to need a 2nd text book for the last 2 weeks of class, I was pissed but I'll use it next quarter too).