Grey Team Pics from the Ann Photo Hunt

rockybalboa

The trip really wasn't that bad. We didn't really plan on winning we just wanted to ride, it just turned out that the items with the most points were the furthest away. We tried to take back roads but realized we would never make it back in time so we had to take 70 to and from WV. The ride back was all but exciting, except for a few moments of riding like complete assholes.

Ben finally popped his speeding cherry... the kid is prob. the most responsible person you will ever meet riding a sport bike.

The trip really wasn't that bad. We didn't really plan on winning we just wanted to ride, it just turned out that the items with the most points were the furthest away. We tried to take back roads but realized we would never make it back in time so we had to take 70 to and from WV. The ride back was all but exciting, except for a few moments of riding like complete assholes.

Ben finally popped his speeding cherry... the kid is prob. the most responsible person you will ever meet riding a sport bike.

i tried to read this post, but couldnt stop looking at your avatar.

Did he finally break the century mark?

Some serious miles guys.

We need to have an O.R. anniversary every 3 months.

when was that fonz? i dont remember us going very fast, but i do remember the boring ass roads.

Ouch!

Thats not what I heard. I heard someone got jizz in their eye and held them back. :p

:lol: He doesn't remember the good roads....'Cause he couldn't see 'em!!! They couldn't of been that boring......Randy said your ass was weavin' all over 'em like some drunk

I thought we wound it up a few times on 30 between Mansfield & Canton. We had to make up time for your ass bein' late