computertraining.com

Sully

www.computertraining.com

I've been hearing about this site on the radio a lot lately. Appears they have a campus up at Polaris. Anybody taking this course or have taken this course? Thoughts or opinions of it? The website says it's a 24 week course, but costs about $24K. That seems like a lot of coin for such a short course.

Most training places like this will be negotiable on their prices. I was looking at taking some classes at new horizons on avery rd, and they told me initally that it would be lik 20k, then i said that is way too pricey for me and they droped to like 10k. My dad has also taken courses off them and his company was paying for it and he would always get them to cut their price in half.

The site says it covers MCP, MCSA, MCSE, Cat 5 Cabling. Also says the following:

Following the completion of this program, students have the option of attending our Cisco Certification Program to prepare for the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA) exams.

It doesn't say, but I'm sure you'd have to fork out more money for the Cisco courses.