STEELERS

AngryBMW

Born and raised there myself.. Stillers are da best Yoy and Double Yoy!!!! By the way.. all you Steeler fans.. I got 2 tickets to the Jacksonville game in Jacksonville on 12/5 and me and a friend are going on a road trip to support the team!!! (Actually we're flying down Sat. and going to spend some time at the beach (I have a great wife to let me do some shit like this!!!!!) Steelers will be there in February in Super Bowl 39!!! Ohhh Fuck Yeah!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Powered By Geo:

<--- born in pittsburgh, proud to call myself dirty and a steelers fan for life!!

Plus one...born in McKeysport.

Originally posted by Entropy X:

Being in Pittsburg this entire past week, lemme tell you something.

Rooting for a team based on how nasty and dirty that city and it's steel mills are, I feel sorry for you.

Soap > Steelers smile.gif

Anthony, the actual city isnt bad considering it is a steel city...and it's still better than Cleveland and Detroit.

Dont be sour that the Steelers have beat your poor little brownies 8 out of the last 9 times they have met... tongue.gif

-Marc

Originally posted by Gas, Grass, or Ass:

go Bengals

I hate the steelers and the browns I was hoping a random catastrophe would happen and kill them all

Ill call you from cinci on sunday...so you can hear all your fellow fans crying...

-Marc

Guest 01NFRs2k

I think it's crazy to say that most NFL players only care about money. There are only 53 players or something like that on an NFL roster, while there are like 80 or 90 on a college roster? Not sure of the exact numbers. You have to be pretty damn special and beat out some other great players to make it on an NFL roster and if you aren't producing I'm pretty sure they will just let you go and sign someone else. So I think there is some accountability.

And also, I talk to a former classmate of mine every once in a while who graduated with me from high school. He is a kick returner for the Detroit Lions, Eddie Drummond, and he ran back 2 punts for touchdowns yesterday both in the 4th quarter. And he works for his money. Believe me.

Lions are the win. I like pro football but to compare it to college football is pretty stupid. college football=everyone on the team plays there heart out down to the whatever string guys.

Pro football, a couple guys on each team play hard the rest play hard in the playoffs. Just like pro basketball, boring to watch untill its play-off time.

Unless you meant he worked harder then someone in the military for his money. In that case I would still say he is just doing it for fun, and its just there for entertainment they should seriously get payed alot less/switch salary's with people in the military. If they have to put cameras on the soldiers for Education/Entertainment whatever then do it no reason someone playing a game we all played as kids should get payed more then someone defending our country.

Guest 01NFRs2k
I know what you are saying and the military should get paid more than athletes or whoever else, but it is never going to happen. There are always going to be the "stars" who make all the money like pro athletes, entertainers, etc. I agree completely, but just never going to happen.

marc your gay, fucking delete my post... I am allowed to say i dont like the steelers the browns the who ever if i want, and i was just making a relative comment that i like college football. GO BUCKS.

As for pro football yay for whoever wins whatever

Originally posted by B:

I am relating the content in this thread that is relative to me. I dont like profootball, and i like the bucks. tongue.gif

You dont like pro ball, then dont post your worthless opinion in a thread dedicated to proball. Douche.

-Marc