Hot or not

cNeutron

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tigress01
Vortech supercharger with intercooler kit, long tubed headers, 70 mm throttle body, underdrive pulleys, high flow x pipe, flowmaster mufflers computer chip...Recently had the supercharger installed and the soonest the shop can get me in to get the car dynoed and tuned is the 23rd. I'm stuck with that rev limiter at 5,000 rpm til then.

Guest mudbutt
I like how when someone has a riced out car here, the consensus is usually the same, but when a vagina is involved people have to get all touchy feely about it. The owner of the car is taking these comments better than some people. Lets all just hold hands and make the world a better place mmkay?

+ 1 on if its your car do what you want. anyways saw your car thurday on 270s getting off at broad. looks pretty nice. im getting ready to throw on a roush stage three supercharger. this question is for anyone. know of any shops around here that can reprogram my computer? i work two jobs and need my car to get there so i dont wanna send it out by mail to get it done.

Guest Tigress01

yeah what he said

Dave, did you rev your engine at me?

Oh, and, I don't give a hoot what people think of my car. You like it, or you don't, move on. Stop criticizing everyone. You guys are like a bunch of kids. How can you call my car rice? LOL That's just funny. :rolleyes: Sorry, I'm into the 8 cylinders!

Originally posted by Mud Butt:

I like how when someone has a riced out car here, the consensus is usually the same, but when a vagina is involved people have to get all touchy feely about it. The owner of the car is taking these comments better than some people. Lets all just hold hands and make the world a better place mmkay?

yeah, i only posted cause i hate joe.

Originally posted by Tigress:

yeah what he said

Dave, did you rev your engine at me?

Oh, and, I don't give a hoot what people think of my car. You like it, or you don't, move on. Stop criticizing everyone. You guys are like a bunch of kids. How can you call my car rice? LOL That's just funny. :rolleyes: Sorry, I'm into the 8 cylinders!

since when did rice become dependant on the amount of cylinders that your engine has?

oh, and I don't give a fuck... I'm just posting trying to give the leghumpers someone to hate...

thank you. and yes i did rev at you. but it wasnt to be a tool it was a whats up nice car rev. and no they have nothing better to do then rag on you and everyone else who might happen to misspell something or say something they dont agree with graemlins/jerkit.gif best to ignor the idiots and move on and they will find someone else to rag on. its what they are best at graemlins/nonono.gif

Guest Tigress01
True... Larry Russell, owner of Larzracecars can install that stuff for you. His number is 614-571-8774 I only paid 600 to get mine installed but I needed a new computer so that was an extra 300.