I had an Idea

Dweezel

Okay, so we've got the rides section, and Rosso just posted up the link to ohio motorcycle roads, and allot of good roads I like are no on there, and I believe Nick said the same.

So this was my idea. Google maps lets you make a your own maps, way points and routes. I was thinking we, as a whole, could set-up a semi private, OR.net only maps page where users could add their favorite routes, and good restaurants, stops etc.

this could also be used so we could add meeting points and members could get routes from their places to the meeting places and get good directions.

oh yeah, and the "Avoid Highways" option is very nice too, I've found some of my favorite roads by using that little button :D

So if anyone else, or the board as a majority thinks this is a good idea I could start the setup of it and see what all could be done and what the extent of its capabilities are, I fiddle around with it allot now but I'm sure theres allot I'm not sure of yet

The map is up, pm me your email addy if you want to be able to add places, it's kinda a flop because you can't add routes, but I'm gonna email them and see if there's anything I can do to add routes. I've read every help thing they've got posted but it's not been a help