mmm...chipotle

EagleCock

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo hoo I loves me some free Chipotle!!! Thanks for posting up the link WhoDey.

Believe it or not, one Chipotle burrito is worse than going to McDonald's and getting a double cheesburger and small fries. Who knew.

Woo hoo I loves me some free Chipotle!!! Thanks for posting up the link WhoDey.

Believe it or not, one Chipotle burrito is worse than going to McDonald's and getting a double cheesburger and small fries. Who knew.

no suprise, same company owns them, and it's a ton of food in one of those burritos

LaBamba is weak as hell. Chipotle is the shit. I will be skipping tonight's fiasco, however. I've got better things to do than sit in line for 1 1/2 hours getting a 6 dollar burrito...

Also, just because chipotle has more calories doesn't mean that its "worse" for you.

Debatable. You eat one burrito and aren't eating fries, so you gotta add that in. Plus you gotta add in what you're putting on the burrito. The stuff is better for you on average, but it's crammed full of food.

LaBamba is weak as hell. Chipotle is the shit.

I will respectfully disagree. Chipotle uses quite a bit of rice as a filler, but the flavor is good. Labamba uses more beans and meat, with toppings to fill it out.

If you are looking for something that is cheaper, to fill you up, then I will agree that Chipotle is better. For flavor and more Authentic Mexican burrito, go with Labamba.

BTW - if you want to determine how good the Mexican food is at a restaurant, take a look at how many Hispanics eat there. I have seen more Hispanics eating at Labamba's, than I have ever seen eating at Chipotle. my $.02

BTW - if you want to determine how good the Mexican food is at a restaurant, take a look at how many Hispanics eat there. I have seen more Hispanics eating at Labamba's, than I have ever seen eating at Chipotle. my $.02

Then the taco stand down the street must be great

ok chipotle fans:

http://www.chipotlefan.com/index.php?id=nutrition_calculator

make your usual burrito and then post your results.

Nutrition Facts

Amount Per Serving

Calories 1225 Cal from Fat 510

% Daily Value*

Total Fat 58g 89%

Saturated Fat 19g 95%

Trans Fat 0g

Cholesterol 180mg 60%

Sodium 3060mg 127%

Total Carbs 116g 39%

Dietary Fiber 16g 64%

Sugars 12g

Protein 58g

Vitamin A 0% • Vitamin C 0%

Calcium 0% • Iron 0%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

INGREDIENTS: 13" Tortilla,Corn Salsa,Rice,Fajita Veggies,Cheese,Sour Cream,Guacamole (4oz),Lettuce,Chicken (4oz)