Lan Party This weekend

thorne

peeps i went to this when snow was on the ground. I am still sorting out the music and games i got from that party. Basically 70-125 people $15 gets you in all weekend long. That includes food and prizes. personally for the movies, the games, and music you can get from others there its so worth it. Next time i go i am going to take my file server and just start copying.

Hell,

If anyone wants to go to a sweet lan party every year in june in KY there is www.millionmanlan.com wich I attended, and lets say if you want to get some files over 1000TB of files then this place is for you, my 250gig hd is now almost full from MP3's movies etc. Check it out!

Later,

Dan

Originally posted by stealthmonkey:

peeps i went to this when snow was on the ground. I am still sorting out the music and games i got from that party. Basically 70-125 people $15 gets you in all weekend long. That includes food and prizes. personally for the movies, the games, and music you can get from others there its so worth it. Next time i go i am going to take my file server and just start copying.

we had a massive drop in attendence, but we are recovering which is one of the reasons why i posted here. we are trying to get the LAN party back to where it was.

about...oh say....6 or so months ago, alot of the admin team lost interest in running it and moved onto other things, as did the attendees which were of the same age group (college to post college). we are the admin team that replaced them, and we were not left with alot to work with. we sort of had to re-learn how to do everything, organization wise. anyway, we are back on our feet and gaining attendees back, as well as making numerous improvements.

Get some of the counter-strike tournaments back and actually follow through with them, revamp the rules a bit more so they are def. whempys but still not lame also and you'd get a lot of people coming still.

My girlfriend and I both went to a whempys a few months ago where you guys promised a CS:S tournament. That was the only reason we came, and to our dismay you cancelled the tournament. We packed our things up and left. Follow through with what you say you're going to do and you'll get people back and get games people find interesting.

T.c.

whenever we cancel a tournament, its usually for a good reason. like during this weekend's, we had to cancel 2 tournaments because we lost our internet acess because the warehouse flooded and destroyed our T1 modem.

Originally posted by Megaman.EXE:

whenever we cancel a tournament, its usually for a good reason. like during this weekend's, we had to cancel 2 tournaments because we lost our internet acess because the warehouse flooded and destroyed our T1 modem.

and my car.

can one of you two zip all the pictures and videos and send it to me over aim or something? i forgot to get them off of Lycwolf on the network

edit: nvm, here are the pictures. http://www.whempys.com/album_cat.php?cat_id=91

the only thing i dont have is the videos, and im gonna try to get those from Brenden/Omega