NCAA Tourney- Hows everyone doing?

Rowhan

(Cody, yet again. No e-mail with new password)

I went 28 for 32 in the first round. 87.5%, not bad. (Alabama, Minnesota, Kansas, and Stanford couldn't pull through for me)

Who all had Vermont winning? Oh yeah, Me. :cool:

Too bad Siemin (or whatever for Kansas) can't make a 10 footer.

Next round upset->

- Pacific beats Washington

I'd also like to see West Virginia beat Wake, but I dont think it'll happen. ( I have Wake winning in my poll, but WV is on a fucking roll)

Originally posted by Rowhan:

(Cody, yet again. No e-mail with new password)

I went 28 for 32 in the first round. 87.5%, not bad. (Alabama, Minnesota, Kansas, and Stanford couldn't pull through for me)

Who all had Vermont winning? Oh yeah, Me. :cool:

Too bad Siemin (or whatever for Kansas) can't make a 10 footer.

Next round upset->

- Pacific beats Washington

I'd also like to see West Virginia beat Wake, but I dont think it'll happen. ( I have Wake winning in my poll, but WV is on a fucking roll)

Good upset with Pacific losing by 20+. graemlins/lol.gif

Bwuahaha. I know. redface.gif

I have 135 points in the Poll at work. 1st place by 25. (Round x Seed = points) 2nd = shitty for me. Hardly any teams i've picked have won.

WHO THE FUCK IS UW-MILWAUKEE??!!?? Good lord. If they beat Illinois, they will win the tounrey

Bwuahaha. I know. redface.gif

I have 135 points in the Poll at work. 1st place by 25. (Round x Seed = points) 2nd = shitty for me. Hardly any teams i've picked have won.

WHO THE FUCK IS UW-MILWAUKEE??!!?? Good lord. If they beat Illinois, they will win the tounrey

Same here. I went 27-5 first round and the only loss that mattered to me was the 'Cuse loss since I had them in the finals. Half of me knew Vermont was gonna win too. redface.gif

Originally posted by Louis:

Same here. I went 27-5 first round and the only loss that mattered to me was the 'Cuse loss since I had them in the finals. Half of me knew Vermont was gonna win too. redface.gif

All of me knew they were going to win.

I had West Virginia beating Wake, but chnaged it when i went to turn it in. FUCK!

I won..3 of 8 today :rolleyes: 12 points, woo hoo

I think everyone had Kansas. Did you see the last 5 seconds of the game.

Why

The

Fuck

Fade

A

Way?

Their best player had a wide open shot at the foul line and couldnt finish. Welcome to March Madness. redface.gif

Ed McCants their star player is from marion ohio.Went to marion catholic.Division 4 player of the year back in the day.Went to northwestern got the boot and ended up at UWM.

Wow.

Round 2 = The lose.

I won every game in the Albuquerque bracket in the first round, then lost EVERY GAME THE SECOND ROUND :mad:

Upsets = Good for me.

I don't need points right now, I just need othe rpeople who do need points to lose. I have 177 after round 2, hopefully im still leading.

Oldie but a goodie. Thought I'd tag it on here instead of starting a new thread.

March Madness Kicks Ass!

As for my bracket, the Albequrque region is really screwing me up. I had Georgia Tech beating Wake Forest to advance to the Final Four. In the other three regions, I had Kentucky, UNC, and of course, the Illini, so at least all of those teams are still in it.

Originally posted by large_x7:

Oldie but a goodie. Thought I'd tag it on here instead of starting a new thread.

March Madness Kicks Ass!

As for my bracket, the Albequrque region is really screwing me up. I had Georgia Tech beating Wake Forest to advance to the Final Four. In the other three regions, I had Kentucky, UNC, and of course, the Illini, so at least all of those teams are still in it.

+1 except I have Duke in the Final 4 instead of kentucky