Need to borrow a Jackhammer

Sully

Admins, if I put this in the wrong place, I apologize, feel free to move it to the appropriate area.

Does anyone on here have a jackhammer that I can borrow for a weekend? I have a small section of about 4" thick cement that I need to bust up. Please let me know asap if I could borrow one.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

I would really like to BORROW one like the title of my thread says. If I had a money tree, I would have rented one already. I know there are places that you can rent them from, but I was hoping that someone on this board would have one that i could BORROW. I don't want to sound like a dickhole, but I just don't understand what's so hard to comprehend about the word "borrow". Whenever someone starts a thread saying they want to borrow something, everyone is quick to jump in and say that you can rent it from this place or that. What's the point of renting it, if you have connections, and can BORROW one????????

Anyway, don't bother replying to this thread unless you have a jackhammer that I can BORROW.

Thanks!!!