Beer review: natural ligh

Chad is Dead

My first review

Price: If you are broke and/or a college student this will definately be a good purchase for you. If you get paid decently well then you have probably not even thought about buying this beer.

Appearance: Its sivler blue and red...do u really need to no more?

Taste: It taste like fuckin water. If you are a beer conisiour{sp} then do not even consider buying this beer. If you are underage and hate the taste of real beer, then this is the beer for you.

Fuckupness:You can drink alot of this beer and not drunk if you have been getting drunk for years. What I recommend is drinkin some vodka, rum, and whisky before starting to natural light. Then you might actually be able to achieve the buzz you want.

Hangover: Unless you mix this w/ other shit or drink over a case then you will not have a hangover.

Price: If you have to read about the price then you should buy it, cuz if you hvae money you know this is cheap ass beer.

Overall: Why the fuck are you readin this. Dont' you know this beer sucks and I'm drunk?

If you get paid decently well then you have probably not even thought about buying this beer.
Bullshit, the only time ANYONE should EVER buy this beer is when they need to buy lots and lots of beer for cheap.

Guest FBody Addict

i would drink king cobra or steel reserve before i'd drink that shit ever again, or i'd already had to have been really really drunk to drink that shit

otherwise i'll stick to bud light or blue moon

Guest FBody Addict
Originally posted by Drunky McDrunk:

Bullshit, the only time ANYONE should EVER buy this beer is when they need to buy lots and lots of beer for cheap.

this stuff is anheiser bush's worst product ever, i think this is all the shit they spill in the brewery that they mop up and put into cans

Originally posted by Just Another F-body:

this stuff is anheiser bush's worst product ever, i think this is all the shit they spill in the brewery that they mop up and put into cans

i seriously think it's all the leftover from bud and budlight, but sometimes i've gotten some good 12 packs

bud's only like 10-15 dollars more for a keg, why the hell would you want nati?

Originally posted by NECO:

i seriously think it's all the leftover from bud and budlight, but sometimes i've gotten some good 12 packs

bud's only like 10-15 dollars more for a keg, why the hell would you want nati?

I agree, I can definitely see a relationship between "nasty" and bud light. graemlins/puke.gif