How many 5-year-olds could you fight at once?

Earl1647545488

Guest Crankshaft
<font color ="midnightblue"> Boys or girls? probably quite a few, but it's difficult to guess because I don't know how fast I'd get tired. Having to fight them off so you could hit the one you were targetting would be the hard part. I'm not real tall, so I doubt I could take on the proposed 30.....it'd be too hard to hold them all back long enough to get one or two good punches in there. I wonder if you're allowed to kill them? 'Cause a few sucker punches to the gut would prob'ly wind 'em or worse, then you could finish 'em off from there. *shrug* hypothetical situation, of course, but still interesting to ponder.

Guest DagoRcR

They can be vicious... I'd probably have a hard time against more than 15.

Though, 5 year old's would have a hard time knocking you unconcious. It would be a long and painful death

lol I can't imagine them giving much of a fight. there little skulls aren't fully developed yet. You could quite easily do serious damage just popping them in the head. besides that anything you do to a 5 year old makes them hurt really badly. but who gives a fuck?

Evan

this has got to be the BEST HYPOTHETICAL forum question EVER!!!

i've been laughin my ass off from page one!

i figure most of the 5yr olds would forget most of the training because of AdD, plus they are pretty frail anyway so i would say, QUITE a few, it would only end when i finally got tired!

well if they got trained in combat... at least one of them would remember to kick the knee cap and take out your leg...

with that many kids swarming you, it would be really hard to do anything as well as it would be hard for them to do anything... your best bet is to grab each kid one by one and just throw them as hard as you can against a wall or something.... wouldn't even try to fight that many... damn, I'm morbid tongue.gif

Originally posted by Shitaro:

well if they got trained in combat... at least one of them would remember to kick the knee cap and take out your leg...

tongue.gif

You be better off on you knees to begine with. This would be my stratagy...

At the sound of the whistle i would grab the nearest kid i could find and throw it into the biggest crowd of kids i could see to slow them down... then i would back myself into a corner and get on my knees... It sounds like a bad move, but ill explain why its the best one.

If you have 30 kids, they can only pack so many into a corner so the obvious idea here is to bottle neck them... thus the most youd have to face at one time is 3 or 4. Some quick jabbing would take them out pretty quickly. As they begin to fall, they slow them selves down as they try to climb overtop their fallen commrads. After about 10 or 15 of them are piled up in front of you, you can then begin using them as projectiles.... kinda like cannon balls. Just launch one into the crowd and see how many get hit. Pretty soon theyll be scared to death of your power, and brutal tactics and then theyd just sit down and cry.

With those tactics i dont see any reason why any 6' 200lb man couldnt totaly manhandle 30 5yr kids.

When i was 16 i used to play with younger neighborhood kids just because i babysat them at the time. They were about 7-10 yrs old and i took on all 8 of them several times w/o too much problem.

Theres also a girl i work with that weighs all of 90lbs and i striat lifted her up by her neck with my right arm the other day. i told her i could... she didnt believe me, so i did. I can only imagine how fun a 50lb kid would be to throw :D