Clarett to be denied to the NFL

Guest BLACKBIRD99

Guest Super J
I watched maurice play in high school, he's awsome...just a lil dumb. but now onto the BIG story, which is Corey Dillon being traded to New England. Puts the pats in a really strong position to repeat, esp with 2 1st round picks and a 2nd.

Actually the NFL was just granted a Stay. They still have to win the court case. It's really complicated, and I don't feel like going into it, but there is still a good chance Williams and Clarret will be playing in the NFL next year

Didnt they say when clarrett held his little training camp most of the coaches could run faster then him? I hope they don't let him in the NFL or college. OSU is about to get Eric Hall from independence anyhow, you wont need clarrett.

On this issue Im stuck in the middle I would like to see Football players stay in school so the college teams have stars and I think football unlike all the other sports you need time to mature but I cant see not allowing a man who is old enough to die for his country not be able to earn a living either.

Originally posted by Rane:

Didnt they say when clarrett held his little training camp most of the coaches could run faster then him? I hope they don't let him in the NFL or college. OSU is about to get Eric Hall from independence anyhow, you wont need clarrett.

Eric Haw? I've seen him play. Nothing special. Ross will be starting this year. BTW, Clarret had a "middle of the road" speed for the tailbacks this year.

Originally posted by Super J:

I watched maurice play in high school, he's awsome...just a lil dumb. but now onto the BIG story, which is Corey Dillon being traded to New England. Puts the pats in a really strong position to repeat, esp with 2 1st round picks and a 2nd.

If you think he is so dumb go look up his wonderlick test score,

Didn't he graduate HS early.

Him and Williams will go in to the Supplemental draft in june or july

Its good to know most of you guys know as much about football as you do cars :eek:

Originally posted by Peekachoo:

Hey guys, don't be too hard on him. Think about what you would do if you were in his shoes.... My bet is that you probably would do the same thing.

Hardly. The guy is an idiot plain and simple. He's good at football, but lacking when it comes to brains. He was a jerk, and acted like a spoiled little bitch and got what was coming to him.

Originally posted by Razorback:

He was a jerk, and acted like a spoiled little bitch and got what was coming to him.

+1. i want very badly for the ass to get drafted in the 4th or 5th round. big woop he had a good year at osu. hes not the next jim brown and hes going to get owned in the pros. i'd bet money his overrated ass doesn't even start. i like the way schools waste good scholarship money on people with no intention of earning a degree. go out of highschool or earn your degree. Maurice = next Kijana Carter. Good in college, the sux in pros.

Hey guys, don't be too hard on him. Think about what you would do if you were in his shoes.... My bet is that you probably would do the same thing.

look at No.1 OSU athlete EVAR. Archie "Freaking" Griffith. After he ended his short lived pro career, he came back to columbus as being "ARCHIE!" He's idolized here. just for playing balls out and keeping his ass out of trouble at OSU. I would look to this as an example, not piss off te[/b]h buckeye nation.

Guest BLACKBIRD99

If I had Clarett's talent, I'd go after the Heisman hardcore in my soph year and try to help the team repeat at Champs. Hell, Clarett had as good a chance as anyone to be the 2nd person to win the Heisman twice-if he wouldn't have been stupid and left early.

He should have realized that he wouldn't last in the NFL leaving as early has he did. Look how injury-prone he is. I heard that in high school, he was the same way. He was one helluva talent but usually missed a game here and there from some injury.