CANT WEAR LOW RISE JEANS!!

Guest RJ1074

Guest RJ1074

This is the most outrageous thing I have heard of!

Can't Wear Low-Rise Pants in This State?

Louisiana is considering a law that would ban people from wearing low-slung pants that expose skin or "intimate clothing," reports the New Orleans Times-Picayune. The penalty? A fine up to $500 and up to six months in jail--just for showing your undies over your beltline.

You won't believe the hottest new fashion trend for teen girls: the Playboy bunny logo.

The bill was proposed by State Rep. Derrick Shepherd because he was annoyed at catching so many glimpses of boxer shorts and G-strings. "I'm sick of seeing it," Shepherd told the Times-Picayune. "The community's outraged. And if parents can't do their job, if parents can't regulate what their children wear, then there should be a law." If the bill is passed, it will be tacked onto Louisiana's obscenity law that restricts sexual activity in public places, as well as the sale of sexually explicit items.

Men, dare you be this bold? Only men who are secure, sophisticated, and daring can do this. Ask yourself: Are you man enough to wear...?

The American Civil Liberties Union has already stepped up to the challenge, saying the bill probably won't meet the U.S. Supreme Court's standard for the prohibition of obscene behavior under the First Amendment. "What about a woman who is wearing a bathing suit under her garment or she has something like a sarong wrapped around her and it's below her waist," ACLU chief Joe Cook told the Times-Picayune. "I can think of a lot of workers, plumbers, who are working and expose their buttocks."

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Cone Smasher:

Under 18 and I would agree, over 18 do what you want.

99% of kids I grew up with who had such restrictive parents grew up to be on hardcore drugs or caught incurable STD's. If you restrict a kid that much, he/she will go buckwild when they get out from under your thumb.

Teaching your kid how to make informed, good decisions > being overprotective

A scientist told me that.

Originally posted by Jack Pee:

99% of kids I grew up with who had such restrictive parents grew up to be on hardcore drugs or caught incurable STD's. If you restrict a kid that much, he/she will go buckwild when they get out from under your thumb.

Teaching your kid how to make informed, good decisions > being overprotective

A scientist told me that.

So that chick you pissed on had restrictive parents you could say?

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Bad Ass Black Buick:

So that chick you pissed on had restrictive parents you could say?

She grew up down the street from me, and yes, she did. As soon as she graduated high school and got her own apartment, she went nuts. It's been roughly a year since I did that, and I hear from folks back home that she's into heroin and sex too extreme for even me. Plus I hear she's got the herp. I tested clean several times since our last encounter, so I have nothing to worry about.

She grew up down the street from me, and yes, she did. As soon as she graduated high school and got her own apartment, she went nuts. It's been roughly a year since I did that, and I hear from folks back home that she's into heroin and sex too extreme for even me. Plus I hear she's got the herp. I tested clean several times since our last encounter, so I have nothing to worry about.

what could be more extreme than a golden shower?

Originally posted by Make Your Bed:

This is the most outrageous thing I have heard of!

Can't Wear Low-Rise Pants in This State?

Louisiana is considering a law that would ban people from wearing low-slung pants that expose skin or "intimate clothing," reports the New Orleans Times-Picayune. The penalty? A fine up to $500 and up to six months in jail--just for showing your undies over your beltline.

You won't believe the hottest new fashion trend for teen girls: the Playboy bunny logo.

The bill was proposed by State Rep. Derrick Shepherd because he was annoyed at catching so many glimpses of boxer shorts and G-strings. "I'm sick of seeing it," Shepherd told the Times-Picayune. "The community's outraged. And if parents can't do their job, if parents can't regulate what their children wear, then there should be a law." If the bill is passed, it will be tacked onto Louisiana's obscenity law that restricts sexual activity in public places, as well as the sale of sexually explicit items.

Men, dare you be this bold? Only men who are secure, sophisticated, and daring can do this. Ask yourself: Are you man enough to wear...?

The American Civil Liberties Union has already stepped up to the challenge, saying the bill probably won't meet the U.S. Supreme Court's standard for the prohibition of obscene behavior under the First Amendment. "What about a woman who is wearing a bathing suit under her garment or she has something like a sarong wrapped around her and it's below her waist," ACLU chief Joe Cook told the Times-Picayune. "I can think of a lot of workers, plumbers, who are working and expose their buttocks."

Wow. When did the Taliban sneak into Louisiana? graemlins/nonono.gif

Guest nevarmore

So Louisiana plumbers are hosed then?

IIRC LA has some decent Gulf Coast beachfront. Is it still ok to strut your stuff there? If I cant show my thong with low rise jeans will I still be able to show it off with no pants on?

I can't wait till I die. Hell won't seem so bad when I see the moral pushers rotting along side me.

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by In Keeping Secrets..:

what could be more extreme than a golden shower?

Scarification, scat, bestiality. graemlins/puke.gif

This woman scares the hell out of me.

Originally posted by alibies:

hail hitler

graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

so much for FREEDOM

it kinda irks me.. they can bring up this kinda shit but cant even do anything about gas prices...

They are doing something about gas prices... they are raising them.

Guest lustful

Scarification, scat, bestiality. graemlins/puke.gif

This woman scares the hell out of me.

now that is just scary.. i was thinking the golden shower bit was off.. but eghast... i am gonna have issues thinking about such now later on.. i know it. physics will come i will daydream and christ right then and there will be this horrible image... thanks for ruining my day