government joke.

OGRE

A man goes to interview for a government job. The interviewer asks him, "are you a veteran" ?

The man says, "Yes, I served two tours in Vietnam."

"Good," says the interviewer. "That counts in your favor. Do you have any service-related disabilities" ?

The guy says, "Yes, I do. During a battle, an explosion removed my private parts, so they declared me disabled. It doesn't affect my ability to work, though."

"Sorry to hear about the damage, but I have some good news for you. I can hire you right now! Our working hours are 8 to 4. Come in tomorrow about 10, and we'll get you started."

The guy says, "If working hours are from 8 to 4, why do you want me to come at 10?"

"Well, here at the government, we don't do anything but sit around and scratch our balls for the first two hours. No point in your coming in for that."

Guest jpurdy2003

Hey, my father works for the City of Cleveland, and he works very hard all day....

...and is constantly complaining about how his co-workers are lazy fucks who don't pull their weight. :D