Court Tomorrow

Guest infamous me 235

Guest infamous me 235

Well, got court tomorrow at 9:00 at the juvenile court house or whatever the hell it's called. Hopefully my ticket of "Driving an unsafe vehicle graemlins/jerkit.gif " won't be too much. Well at least I get the day off of school :D

Now I guess all traffic accidents must go to court no matter how old you are. Insurance passed a levy to make this happen. Another reason insurance companys can suck my cock. Too bad it's not like it used to be, where you could just pay your ticket via mail.

Cody

Guest No_Speed4_You
What type of vehicle were you driving to be considered unsafe? Oh yeah, be sure to have great manners while in court (say sir and be respectful) it does wonders :D .

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by No Speed:

What type of vehicle were you driving to be considered unsafe? Oh yeah, be sure to have great manners while in court (say sir and be respectful) it does wonders :D .

I was driving my X for the first time. Long story about what happened. Cop said he had to site me b/c insurance, blah blah blah.

It's not a moving violation. So i'll still have my license and won't get any points.

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by buckeye:

take pictures of the vechicle with you to show the judge and plead not guilty

Eh, I would if I was pissed off at the world. It shouldn't be more than $50 i'd think. My speeding ticket was only $75. I'm pissed off at some people, just not the world.....yet. If it's a woman and she starts giving me shit about why I didn't check the wheel before I drove it, then it will get ugly.

Guest No_Speed4_You

I was driving my X for the first time. Long story about what happened. Cop said he had to site me b/c insurance, blah blah blah.

It's not a moving violation. So i'll still have my license and won't get any points. [/QB]

Cool, I love older GSX's. Good luck, you'll probably get off easy, let us know what happens.