Errands? Odd Jobs? Espionage?

Guest jpurdy2003

Guest jpurdy2003

Alright folks, I'm gonna cut to the chase. I woke up this morning to find a flat tire on the Corolla. I currently have a net worth of 22 cents. It's $45 for a new tire, and I'm rolling around on the original temp spare. That being said, if anyone needs anything done that I'm capable of doing in my Corolla with a temp spare, or flat-out manual labor that I'm capable of completing, please let me know. I can drive people to where they need to go, I can run errands, I can do odd jobs that involve manual labor. Hell, if you've got the equipment, I'll even mow your lawn. I'll do virtually any & all errands & odd jobs until I get enough to fix my tire. I can also play pranks, vandalize, and generally cause mayhem for hire if the price is going to come close to getting my tire fixed.

Anyone got something I can do for you?

Also, look out for a microwave, TV, and other things for sale in Garage Sale, along with the already for sale Digital Camera and throwback jerseys.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=1819234&cat=0&type=28&dept=91083&path=0%3A91083&year=&make=&model=&vehicle_path=false&tire_spec_selected=&tire_width=185&tire_ratio=70&tire_diameter=13&tire_type=&tire_load_index=&tire_load_range=&tire_speed_rating=&tire_equivalent_load_index=&tire_size="]Hope this link works

EDIT: I dont think the link will work. If you go to walmart.com they have daouglas all season radials for $28.

I coulda gotten you a 175/70 R 13 for free. If thatll fit you can have it, on the rim. Its offa 92 tercel, 4x100 bolt pattern.

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by yenner:

I coulda gotten you a 175/70 R 13 for free. If thatll fit you can have it, on the rim. Its offa 92 tercel, 4x100 bolt pattern.

Where can I pick it up?

Guest Tony_K

When I had no money I bought used tires, mounted and balanced on a bubble balancer for ten bucks each.

If the hole in the tire is on the tread and reasonably away from the edge, you can plug it yourself for a few bucks or have a shop plug it for (help me out here tire guys) what, $10?

gas stations sell tire plug kits for like $3.50but if you're up for some espionage....find out if my exwife has a job,and prove it.she'll get thrown in the slammer and be forced to pay back child support.i'll give you a cut.heh

Guest RJ1074
Originally posted by Jack Pee:

I can also play pranks, vandalize, and generally cause mayhem for hire if the price is going to come close to getting my tire fixed.

in that case why dont you just steal one?

Guest stevil
Originally posted by BiG BeN:

find out if my exwife has a job,and prove it.she'll get thrown in the slammer and be forced to pay back child support.i'll give you a cut.heh

PM me her address, I'll find out lol

Guest jpurdy2003
As far as repairing the tire I have, it was slashed. There's a ~3" cut in the sidewall. I went to buy a used tire yesterday already mounted on a rim, but it was the wrong bolt pattern (4X100, instead of 4X114.3/4X4.5").

Originally posted by BiG BeN:

gas stations sell tire plug kits for like $3.50but if you're up for some espionage....find out if my exwife has a job,and prove it.she'll get thrown in the slammer and be forced to pay back child support.i'll give you a cut.heh

I'll do it!!!!!!!!