Local Tuners? Bazzaz Box?

JonS

While waiting on a response from Dynotune...

Any other tuners in the area worth talking to?

Anyone of them experience with tuning the bazzaz box and software?

Call Doug at MPH in Akron OH 330-655-5015. I know he's programmed the Bazazz box on his GSX-R1000 - complete with TC and the selectable mapping. Tell them I sent ya.

If you have the bazzaz just spend the $300 for the O2 sniffer. And bike will constantly change to meet atmospheric changes and temp changes.

I didnt know that an O2 sensor could detect temperature or atmospheric changes (pressure)

I was under the impression that the bazzaz box wasnt capable of being a true closed loop system :confused:

If you have the bazzaz just spend the $300 for the O2 sniffer. And bike will constantly change to meet atmospheric changes and temp changes.

BINGO... We have a winner. No need for dyno tuning if you have thee self mapping setup. Still can use a dyno for some tuning, but a buddy has the full monte kit and from what he's told me and the results I see, Bazaaz will be on my next bike for sure. I'd bet money DynoJet will have something, but I'm sold...

BINGO... We have a winner. No need for dyno tuning if you have thee self mapping setup. Still can use a dyno for some tuning, but a buddy has the full monte kit and from what he's told me and the results I see, Bazaaz will be on my next bike for sure. I'd bet money DynoJet will have something, but I'm sold...

It looks like your in for about $800 for that Bazaaz set-up, figure $1k for an exhaust...looks like you need to have a new bung welded into the exhaust for the O2 sensor... Thats WAY more than I will put into the King. I just don't think it is worth it for a street only machine.