Local Tuners? Bazzaz Box?

JonS

It looks like your in for about $800 for that Bazaaz set-up, figure $1k for an exhaust...looks like you need to have a new bung welded into the exhaust for the O2 sensor... Thats WAY more than I will put into the King. I just don't think it is worth it for a street only machine.

The entire set up I am after is over $1500 at retail... To get self mapping, I think minimum entry is $1200...

I have been trying to do research on the Bazzaz but havn't found much. I am leaning toward the PC3 for the King.

I would love to get in on the suspension set up.....

http://www.bazzazperformance.com/

Be prepared to pay for anything from Bazzaz ($399 for the box and another $349 for the self tuning kit). I'm holding out until Motty gets the OEM connectors and I'll be going to that.

BINGO... We have a winner. No need for dyno tuning if you have thee self mapping setup. Still can use a dyno for some tuning, but a buddy has the full monte kit and from what he's told me and the results I see, Bazaaz will be on my next bike for sure. I'd bet money DynoJet will have something, but I'm sold...

Next bike,, yeah right... Isnt it time to start selling your spares :D

the system i had ordered for the race 1k was $1200 for Fuel, Self map, Quick shift, and Traction control.

Todd it measures at the pipe so as the air volume changes in the intake side the change at the exhaust should be sensed ( I guess)...