brokers

How long until this makes me the king?

Not soooo fast my friend!!! ;)

Bookers..........

From Merriam Webster's....

booker

2 entries found.

book[3,verb] Booker T Washington National Monument

Main Entry: 3book Function:verb Date:1807 transitive verb 1 a: to register (as a name) for some future activity or condition (as to engage transportation or reserve lodgings) <he was booked to sail on Monday> b: to schedule engagements for <book the band for a week> c: to set aside time for d: to reserve in advance <book two seats at the theater> <were all booked up>2 a: to enter charges against in a police register bof a referee : to note the name or number of (as a soccer player) for a serious infraction of the rulesintransitive verb1: to make a reservation <book through your travel agent>2chiefly British : to register in a hotel —usually used with in3slang : leave, go; especially : to depart quickly

— book·able audio.gif \ˈbu̇-kə-bəl\ adjective chiefly British

— book·er noun

grades

Trades

WTH pepes......No love for pullin' a BRILLIANT one outta my ass in post #157, when everyone was stuck for 5 freakin' hours?!? :nono::lol:

Trades

WTH pepes......No love for pullin' a BRILLIANT one outta my ass in post #157, when everyone was stuck for 5 freakin' hours?!? :nono::lol:

Ummmmm........Trader????