So i am standing on top of the bar.. (kinda long)

Spidey2721

So I recently picked up a new DJ gig on Fridays and Saturdays here in town. It was the biggest club in town till the old DJ ran everyone out. Now they bring me in. First couple months it was pretty dead but slowly getting better. I've been working the crowd I had, and the owner and I have been working on some new things to get people in. The bar on the Dance side (the club has two sides) had a roof on it and he took that off this week and made the bar itself wider. I brought a new kick ass laser light in and a new cordless mic. The owner told me of his new plan. He had some wavers done up for girls to sign before they get up on the bar to dance. Hey kewl we going to have female customers dancing on the bar now. Friday night starts not the great till we start getting some people in and they see the new bar and my new baby (the kick ass laser) oh and the girls on the bar top dancing. People are leavening but for a good reason to go to the other close by bars to get their friends down to my gig. We doubled Friday nights customers. Then comes tonight. Packed but.. not to many girls getting up on the bar so I look at the owner he looks at me and say "hey wanna do a contest" I say yup! His long time girlfriend owns a jewelry store and we give away some nice jewelry. So he goes back to his office and brings out a nice ring. I take my cordless mic over to the bar jump up on it and cut the music and call out to everyone HEY heellooo look up here. I got this nice ring and I am going to be giving it out free to some lucky lady. I wind up with 16 girls dancing on the bar top for the ring. We did it by audience participation. After a couple songs were played I walked down the bar top to each girl played a little music they danced next to me and audience cheered. Which ever girl got the loudest cheers won. The girl that won was dammmmmmmnnn fine but one downfall she was getting married :mad: but hey she licked my neck while she was dancing with me up there to get cheers from the crowd. It was a packed night and next week should be better!

Later,

jay

Guest stevil
Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

What club would this be??

Is it country music on the other side?

Sounds like you had fun though! graemlins/thumb.gif

Its here in Lima. Any of you who may be from the area would remember it as crab shack but its got a new name and we are working on some other new things with it.

The other side has pool tables, dart boards, a bar some sofas in front of a big screen tv. Rock is usually played over there.

Later,

jay