MotoGP prcatice at Indy - July 1-2

Earache

Wow those were really good pictures. Thank you!

Not a problem.

Here are the lap times from IMS. I have no idea if these are "good" lap times or not. At this point, they don't really mean much, but here they are anyway....

PracticeTiming.jpg

shitty, OG and i went today too. i got about 100 pics and a bunch of videos too.

im half deaf now. those bikes are fuckin LOUD!

ill be posting the pics to my photobucket and the vids to youtube for all to see :)

here is one to tide you over

2n21zdf.jpg

thats awesome! Sorry i couldnt make it over with you john. I wanted to but couldnt.

its cool man, no worries. im glad shitty and OG came though, even though they did write some graffiti in the bathroom

ay81gl.jpg

Nice shot with the other bike in the background John

thanks :) i didnt even notice that until i looked at it on the computer.

they went by so damn fast it was pretty much blind luck as to whether my camera would take the picture in time. i probably deleted about 30 pics of just track, no bikes.

its cool man, no worries. im glad shitty and OG came though, even though they did write some graffiti in the bathroom

ay81gl.jpg

That's funny! Almost left my sig there too when the boys & I went in May, but Dad didn't want to set a bad example in front of them semi.gif